Sunday, April 1, 2012

Have we changed?

assalamualaikum readers :D
alhamdulillah dapat menulis lagi
I always hope to write each life moment left here in KMB
I loved to, but I can't make it right now for due to time constraint (IB would never let us having leisure time, haha)

It had been almost 2 years I studied here. I just don't notice it for this while but the end time of being an IB student is just around the corner. Actually I'm about to say that I'm gonna sit for the IB exam in less than I month time. There were so many things happened to me, to you, to them.. each one of us had shifted ourselves while studying here. I know that everyone had changed (even just a little changing, it's still changing) Even me myself had changed, I'm dare to say this.

we changed because we had been tarbiyyah-ed. we changed for the sake of Allah. we changed to be a better person in Allah's view. Somehow, after we changed, we acknowledged ourselves as 'good person'. Yes, we are good person to be compared to the old us. At this new point, we started to complain about the bad things about others. So many questions arose. Yes, we always said that we complaint as a reflection to us. As I see, we always complaint something that we don't agree at.

We are actually thinking TOO much! Who are us to judge other person? Yes, we had changed but it doesn't mean that we can complaint others easily, it doesn't mean that we are always in the correct path, and it doesn't mean that THEY are all wrong! We can think as a reflection to us, but don't ever think too much just to find others' mistakes because everyone make mistake, including you and me.

This is just a thing to ponder, We had changed to be a better person, but it doesn't mean we are the BEST person. Changing is not happen once in a lifetime. Changing happen so many things, we are actually to decide how many times we want to change in our life to be a 'good-better-best' person. So, don't feel so good for we had drastically changed once because others had changed so many-many times just to satisfy Allah. You know, just don't have bad perception on others just because they didn't changed YET. They maybe had changed without we noticed, they maybe will change more than we had changed, they may be a better person in Allah's view, who knows right? We are just a human-being, we don't know who are us in Allah's view. What we can do is just try our best to be the best person in Allah's view.

What to do next?
For me, I would continue my life. Not because I love my life, but I live because Allah let me live and I live to satisfy Allah. Strong reason for me facing each second of my life, even it will be very hard.

Just move on people, think of all signs of the presence of Allah, BUT don't think TOO much about something that can't make us closer to Allah because we are just His slave.



footnote: I just write what I feel, it may be wrong (correct me if i'm wrong)  this is just a thought of mine, that's all.

No comments: