Friday, January 6, 2012

this is real

the test of courage is not to die but to live
                                                  -ayah-
days come and go, so did 2011, which just left us...
i will miss the '2011' Allah gave me..
the year of being serious in tarbiyyah, the year of knowing dakwah
those moments will be never faded...

i am late to wish 'selamat datang 2012'
seriously, am missing to write, to spread the words of al-haq, to share with you.

i just got back to my college,
in sickness i back for good.
it was a big test for me
where i need to choose to whom i want to rely on,
either Allah or others?

 I was like: oh please I wanna go home and have enough rest for i'd been exhausted been here surviving IB and whatsoever. i'm sick and dont want to be disturbed, can I?

but, Allah will never let me here alone.
suddenly I found a card given by my ayah,

"the test of courage is not to die but live"

then,
I was like: omaiAllah, what've I said. this is a test! by Him who always love me. please be patient right now and full stop!

this is real, Allah will never forget to love us, okay.

He’s the one who knows you best
He knows what’s in your heart
You’ll find your peace at last
If you just have faith in Him
-irfan makki-

not only that as He again comforting me with surah al-fajr
*seriously sangat touched for this time!*

but, to test my faith, He sent me the same test as He gave for the last 2 semesters,

I was like: oh this time I must succeed facing His test for He already give a loads of things as my bekal. so, accept it!

this is real, this is me, a slave of Allah

may 2012 gives another majestic moment for me in knowing Him, closer...

No comments: