Friday, April 22, 2016

24 years 1 day old

i know i know I look young at heart :p


So it has been 24 years of living

I had mixed feeling yesterday, for the whole day

thinking of the words from her,
she said that's her present for me

she said...
(actually the Hamza Namira said,)

"Wahai burung dalam sangkar
kau harap untuk terbang melayang
sehingga keadaan semakin baik
menanam butiran benih
yang tumbuh dalam hati yang merdeka
dan meluahkan buah fikiran
sebiji benih bercambah dua
dua puluh, dua ratus,
jutaan, jutaan, jutaan"


I hope to have more life in my days
not just adding days in my life..

Since I was kid
I love to have day-dreaming

masa comot dulu
berangan je nak jadi princess.. kehkeh
typical budak yang anti-social kot

as time goes by
berangan nak jadi neurologist
masa tu ada less than 10 je neurologist kat Malaysia

and when I bumped into tarbiyah
I created another dream
but this time, I dream consciously :p

I hope for jannah
I hope for His redha in every steps I take
I hope to meet Him, soon...

so now is the time of the year
for me to remind myself
focus on your goal
may you leave dunya in the best state of iman



"No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance
No one stays in love by chance, it is by works
and no one falls out of love by chance,it is by choice"



Alhamdulillah for a beautiful storyline from Allah


No comments: