Friday, October 28, 2011

just go on..

minggu ni sangat penat.. here is some of the list:

  • math portfolio
  • oral english
  • tok presentation
  • preparation Saya Hebat (SH)
and the list goes on...
i was dissolved in those IB stuff, I didnt sleep almost every night just because of those IB stuffs, and almost every second i thought of them as I only got 24/7, not 36/7 or any addition hours for this week.

somehow, all at once I wondered of how could I devote myself to IB? I'm not a robot, I'm not a superhuman, but I'm a slave of Allah (and I'm proud of it!) Were my activities did picture myself as the tittle that I put on myself  (hamba Allah) ? ok, killing myself right now!

another thing I learnt through tarbiyyah directly from Allah, 'rely on Allah and everything gotta be fine'
i have to repeat my ToK presentation (it should be next year, i guess).. prior to the presentation, I already told myself, 'just do it, Allah will help me for the rest...' I hold on my faith in Allah, seriously I felt I was! at long last, everything doesnt work, and another presentation have to be made later (by hook or by crook, unless I don't want the IB Diploma).. frustration overhelmed me.. How come i could let it be, as I practice all night, alone! I forced myself to leave the frustration behind, I TRIED MUCH! and, I ask Allah for some strength to face this failure, and deep inside, I believe He will help me in any ways, I know that..

then it came, He was comforting me, y'know? (dont get to be jealous, people! hoho)

He sent a friend of mine, giving me a kit kat and motivated me for sure.. I was not sooth by his words, but i'm sooth much for the way Allah was comforting me.. so sweet okay?

therefore, I realize that I need to just go on.. never think of the obstacles I might face later, because He is always be by my side..

much love to my till-the-last-breath-hero, Allah... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

saya respect betul dengan budak2 buat IB ni . Semoga berjaya Kak Dayah !!

Dr. Yumi said...

we never expect for respect, even once.. we just expect for finishing IB, hoho.. xnak dissolve dalma ib.. sobs

Anonymous said...

InsyaAllah tak dissolve . tapi penuh dengan ilmu hasil daripada ib .

adilah said...

sabar dik...ALLAH bersamamu...